Once I decided to run, it took me 6 months to put on my shoes. That first run was 11 min - 10 minutes longer than if I didn't have friends around. I probably only covered the distance of a block. I wanted to throw up with every step. Running was not love at first sight for me. A few years later, 7 marathons, 22 half marathons and 4 half-ironman events.

I believe everyone should move more than the day before. With each additional step you are closer to a healthier you inside and out.

Comments

04/11/2016 3:09am

I am truly agree with your thought infect I am sharing your post to my friends because my friend like him informative posts and articles anyway keep posting more informative posts.

10/18/2016 6:23am

I am deeply affected by what you said. I have let my laziness get the better of me. I have been telling myself to exercise more but I always find an excuse. Now I have to tell myself to exercise one day at a time. Maybe in the end I will learn to love it.

Oh that's nice information for everyone. I think we should tell to all other persons.

09/18/2016 5:16am

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I want to participate in ironman event someday.

09/24/2016 10:28pm

The Geox shoes originate from Italy and was founded by Mario Moretti Polegato in mid 1990s who after doing some jogging felt that his feet was hot making him puncture some holes on his shoes. This marked the discovery, development and patenting of the breathing shoes going by the name GEOX.

10/13/2016 5:22am

Whenever someone decides to go on some sort of a fitness program, they are faced by a typical dilemma. The dilemma is which shoe type will serve best for this purpose, running shoes or training shoes?

11/06/2016 12:10pm

A shoe is an item of footwear, designed to offer us protection and comfort, but it is also used as an item of decoration. Over time, fashion has been varying according to certain requirements and it also depends on the culture of each country.

02/26/2017 4:08am

"Frank, I...I think we ought to end our relationship." She'd been quiet all evening, which was unlike her. She usually chakkered away like a little monkey, and I'd learned when to listen and when to turn off. Now, I was listening with a vengeance.

03/10/2017 1:19pm

The market today is overflowing with running shoes and it is hard to find one pair that fits the title of best running shoes. The choice of running shoes depends on the runner's specific requirement and foot type so what might be suitable for one runner might not be so for another. Until recently most sport wear companies considered men's running shoes as just a smaller version of the men's sizes colored pink or orange. Today these same companies have discovered that there is a unique market niche for male runners and are investing in innovative styles and engineering of these running shoes to accommodate the differences found in men.

05/14/2017 3:28am

Are you playing in an old, beat up, pair of basketball shoes? You could be risking injury, poor game play, and more! This article shows you why picking the right basketball is so important, and how to do it properly.

05/21/2017 11:35pm

When buying tennis shoes, you have to assess a pair of shoes you are considering buying. Today, there are many different styles of tennis shoes available which are the product of innovative technology implemented by manufacturers. As you go about finding the right pair of tennis shoes, it is imperative that you check on the features of the shoes.

Geox shoes is start from italy they ware made for juging after that geox shoes growup and famous in the world, i also love it as we know this shoes really comfortable i love it.