You need a strong core for whatever kind of exercise you do. I always said I could do it on my own but I haven't. Last month I hired someone to help me, to push me. And she certainly has. She mixes up core and strength training exercises for me 3 days a week. I am working out with her until the end of the year. Then I'll see if it has "taken" enough for me to own it myself.

If you are just beginning a core routine, start out with 3 regular sit ups, 3 angled sit ups on each side and 3 push ups. Build from there. Every little bit helps.

Comments

02/04/2017 1:08am

Great job, keep doing in the same way with this site really very useful and helpful for all,thanks for updating with us. Mainly this amostunlikelyathlete blog has been sharing about set a goal.

10/29/2017 8:01am

Having a strong core could mean a lot of good things in your exercise routines. It will make everything easier than expected. At the same time if you have a stronger core, there are lots of things you can do without suffering that much. I have a limited knowledge about this thing because I am not into health and exercise that much, that is why I am following your website. I am sure that I have a lot of stuff and information to get from you!

03/11/2017 5:43am

We need to be strong everywhere! And every day!

07/11/2017 12:39am

I need someone to push me too. I need to hire personal trainee too!

08/02/2017 12:33am

Plank is very cool for all that. Add it to your trainings!

12/12/2017 7:19am